Footballguys.com's mailing list is over 400.000 members strong - it takes quite a bit of server time to send out each day's update (about 2 hours per update on average). Server time isn't free, so we help finance the FREE Daily Email Update by selling ads to businesses interested in presenting products to fantasy football owners. Joe Bryant and David Dodds strive to find "best in class" advertisers for our ad spots, and they are quite selective about what can and cannot appear as an ad in our publications. You'll never see ads that are not family friendly/family appropriate in our Daily Email Update.
Articles in this section
- I Need To Change The Email Address That I Use To Receive The Daily Email Updates / Footballguys Emails
- How Can I Unsubscribe From The Footballguys Daily Email Update?
- How Do I Sign Up For The Daily Email Update?
- What Is The "Our View" Section On The Daily Email Update About?
- Why Do You Have An Ad At The Top Of The Daily Email Update?