If you are logged in to Footballguys.com, your subscription end date is listed at the top of each page on Footballguys.com. If there isn't a green check mark at the top of the page, your account has expired. Footballguys subscriptions run for NFL Seasons, rather than calendar years, so if you are a current subscriber the subscription will be good through March 1, 2021 (we cover the NFL through the playoffs and Super Bowl each year). If you subscribe to Footballguys on March 2, 2020, your subscription is good until March 1, 2021. If you subscribe to Footballguys on December 31, 2020, your subscription is good until March 1, 2021.
Articles in this section
- App Purchase / NFL Season Cancellation
- What Happens With My Footballguys Subscription If The NFL Season Is Cancelled Or Postponed?
- Does Footballguys Still Offer A 3 Year Subscription?
- I Accidentally Bought The Wrong Subscription. How Can I Change It Out For A Different One?
- How Can I Get A Refund On My Subscription?
- Does Footballguys Offer Refunds On Subscriptions? What's Your Refund Policy?
- What Type Of Footballguys Subscription Do I Have? When Does It Expire?
- How Long Is My Footballguys.com Subscription Good For?