Why has this changed?
We have a brand new league syncing and import system from 2018. If you need any roster syncing during the season, you will need to setup your leagues again (one last time - we promise!)
A huge change as well for us is for the first time we are now able to import all your league settings automatically. This includes scoring, lineup requirements, team names, draft order (for some league providers), keepers, playoff settings... everything you need!
How do I know if I need to do anything?
The league system is shared with the Draft Dominator app. If you have imported leagues to the Draft Dominator app, you are set already and should be good to go.
If you haven't, and especially if your leagues now have "(2017)" after their name on the Footballguys site, you need to follow this guide to get setup for 2018.
Ok, so what do I need to do?
- Go to https://my.footballguys.com and hit the green "Add Leagues" button
- Select your league provider and login
- Check the leagues you want to import and hit the "Import" button
- Wait for the import to finish, and make sure you check any notices that the site shows you
- Repeat from step 2 for any other accounts at any other league providers
- We finally recommend deleting your leagues from last year. Hit "Options" next to the league on the same page (they'll be listed under "Manually Entered Leagues") and then select "Delete League".
This system at https://my.footballguys.com is also the home of our new MyFBG system. Please check it out! It'll also send league data through to our Classic MyFBG system automatically.
If you've followed this guide but still have issues, please open a support ticket with us (link at the top of this page) and make sure you state your Footballguys username, and exactly what's happening. Links to pages you're struggling with, steps to replicate and screenshots are key to helping us understand what's going on so we can solve your problem as soon as possible.