- Hit the wrench above the cheatsheet to bring up the Rankings Profile screen
- Hit the "Edit Players" link
- Select the position you wish to edit
- Find the player you wish to edit and select them
- Drag the player's projected points bar to the left or right to adjust their projection. Note that the other ticks mark other players and their projections on this bar.
Why can't I just drag and drop players where I want them?
The app is a projections-based system - so it's much more than an ordered list of players. The gap between each player is hugely important too as it will allow the app to divide the cheat sheet into tiers, project picks for other teams, and prioritize between positions for your roster.
The rankings are also more than a static list. They will move around constantly throughout the draft, reacting to different strategies that might apply at different times, such as the positional needs of your roster, or later on, increasing the priority of our upside projections to help spot sleepers.
So to edit the output of the app at any point, users can apply a multiplier to the resultant fantasy points of any player.
This is really useful because if you are in leagues with different settings, you might feel that Drew Brees is worth 25 points a game, not 20 as we have him projected, in one of your leagues. So applying a 1.25x multipler will also mean in another league where we have him projected at 10 points, he'll show for you at 12.5.
But this only works for my team - how do I edit the rankings for the other teams?!
Follow the instructions at this article: Your mock drafts are unrealistic