First off: don't worry - this is customizable and this article will explain how.
We've learned over the years that "realistic" is a relative term. Some leagues draft kickers in the 10th round. In others it's unheard of to draft a kicker in anything other than the last round.
Some 2 QB leagues adapt to that setting correctly and draft QBs earlier; others don't, and continue to use standard cheat sheets.
We'll do our best to adapt ADP and therefore mock drafts to your league, but sometimes we just need more input on what is realistic for your league. Here's how to do that.
- Hit the sliders button above the player's list to access the rankings profile screen
- Switch from your team to another in the dropdown menu
- Hit the green "create new profile" button, give it a name and press "ok"
- Hit the button at the bottom of this panel marked "Set all other teams to this profile"
- Now make any adjustments to the rankings you wish, using the options underneath the "Other Options" header.
- The most common adjustments required are to "Position Adjustments". If one position, in particular, is being over- or under-drafted, go into this menu and move the slider to the right to move that position UP the rankings, or to the left to move the position DOWN the rankings
- To edit specific players, use the "Edit Players" menu. Find the player and drag their projection down or up to move them down or up the rankings.
- When you're done, remember to go back into the rankings profile screen (from the sliders button) and hit "Back to my Rankings". If there's an orange circle next to the sliders button, you need to do this still.
- Run a mock draft and see if this is more realistic. Continue making adjustments as you wish.
- You may even add one profile to each specific team. As an example, if someone in your league is a huge Cowboys fan, you may wish to create a profile for them where all the Cowboys players are hugely boosted up the rankings.