Roster Sync Quick Fix Steps
These steps will resolve almost any roster sync issue - follow these first!:
- Go to https://league.footballguys.com/#fbgmy/leagues . Anyone with a Footballguys account has access to this page.
- For the league concerned, hit Details (down arrow on smaller devices) > Sync Settings & Teams. Select all the boxes and hit Sync.
This will make sure we have any changes to the teams in your league that may have happened since the league was first imported.
- then hit Details (down arrow on smaller devices) > Sync Rosters.
If the above fails to resolve the issue, please do the following:
- Please go here: https://league.footballguys.com/#fbgmy/leagues
- On the right hand side of the same line as your fantasy league host (CBS, Yahoo, Etc.) there is a red "X". Please click this red "X"
- Answer "Yes, I really want to do this" (totally delete the league host and all leagues from there out of our software ecosystem)
- Re-import your leagues from the provider, using the Green Add Leagues button at top right.
- Proceed to use Draft Dominator or MyFBG.
Persistent Issues with mobile apps
If the above steps did not help, please re-install the app.
Issues with MyFBG Classic
First, make sure you have followed the steps above.
Then, hit Details > Teams & Rosters. Check here if the rosters are correct. If so, it's an issue transferring your rosters to MyFBG Classic. Try this:
- Hit Add New League
- Underneath the list of league providers, add a new manual league - just call it "Temp"
- Then delete the new manual league by hitting Options next to it then Delete League
This will push all your data back through to MyFBG Classic.
Are you viewing the correct league?
One last suggestion! Sometimes, accounts have two copies of a league with the same name. Either they've been imported twice or a league is left over from last year. Please go to the edit leagues page (https://league.footballguys.com/#fbgmy/leagues) and make sure that each of your leagues is listed exactly once.
Understanding how sync works
We will periodically, dependent on your usage, automatically sync your leagues.
However, if you make a change on the host site, it will almost certainly require a manual sync triggered by you from Footballguys. These are available under all the wrench icon menus on the MyFootballguys system (and the apps) and on the Edit Leagues page.
What should I see?
Please note that the Matchup screen does not show your actual lineup by default, but our recommended best lineup. You can change that under Settings on that screen.
If you disagree with the lineup our 5 second primer is showing, and have a player in as a starter when we think you should bench them, that change will only show once that player's game has started.
If none of those help, please contact help desk. If you already have an open ticket, reply there, else open a new ticket using the link at the top of this page. Please make sure to include:
- your Footballguys username
- the name of the league concerned
- where the league is hosted
- an example of a player who is listed incorrectly, for example you might say "Drew Brees is on my roster but he's listed as a free agent"