Everyone who purchases a Footballguys subscription has until July 15, 2021, or 30 days from the date of purchase, whichever is later, to request their money back if they're not satisfied.
We think it's highly unlikely, but a few folks asked "what if" questions if something unforeseen leads to a canceled season. So just to be safe, we added some details to our policy.
If the 2021 season is canceled (and your 30-day refund period has passed), we will offer you a credit towards a 2022 subscription based on the following criteria:
- Zero regular season games are played: 100% credit
- Only 1-3 weeks of the regular season are played: 75% credit
- Only 4-6 weeks of the regular season are played: 50% credit
- Only 7-9 weeks of the regular season are played: 25% credit
- Ten or more weeks of the regular season are played: no credit
If the start of the season or any part of it is postponed, we'll wait it out together until the season restarts or is officially canceled.