If you have stopped receiving the Footballguys Daily email, please read on.
Sometimes, email spam filters leave our Daily Emails out in the cold. To make sure the Footballguys Daily email is hitting your inbox every day, please make sure you…
- Please check the SPAM folder in your email. If you find the Daily Email in the SPAM folder, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your permissioned list/whitelist or mark the email as NOT SPAM for this inbox. That will cut down on the chances of your inbox provider deciding to complain about our emails in the future.
- You may have accidentally unsubscribed to the Daily Email Update. You can resubscribe here: Resubscribe To Footballguys Daily Email.
- You may have accidentally reported the Daily Email Update as spam. This is a problem that takes a few days to fix, as we have to work with our partners that send out the email update and also your Internet Service Provider to get the issue resolved.
- Move the Footballguys Daily Email to your primary inbox if you use Gmail
- Add email@example.com to your VIP list if you use Apple Mail
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your favorites if you use Outlook
- Or some combination of the above if you use anything else.
If none of the above solve your issue, please contact our Help Desk at Footballguys Help Desk
In the meantime, please go here to read the daily emails: https://www.footballguys.com/updates