Prior to July 9, 2020, there was a way to run Draft Dominator on an iPad with a browser. Draft Dominator was not designed to run on a browser on an iPad. The software update on July 9, 2020, has disabled this functionality. Therefore, if you wish to run Draft Dominator on your iPad, you will have to purchase the app from the Apple App Store.
Articles in this section
- Draft Dominator On iPad Browser
- Will the Draft Dominator Online Work On Mobile Phone Browsers?
- Is the Draft Dominator Mobile App Included In My Footballguys Subscription?
- League Import / Syncing Issues: Click Here
- Supported Browsers For Draft Dominator Online Version
- Can I Draft Directly From The App? Do You Sync Picks As The Draft Progresses?
- Draft Dominator Showing Last Year's / Old Data?
- The Draft Dominator is Skipping Picks in Some Rounds or Doesn't Have Enough Picks for Some Rounds
- Remove Account And Re-import It In Draft Dominator
- How to Change the Number of Rounds in a Draft